Welcome to Rainscape, experts in landscaping . For more than 40 years, Rainscape has provided Central California with a comprehensive array of services, including landscape design, sprinkler installation, hardscaping, irrigation sprinkler systems, and much more. We are specialists in our field, and have experience with drought tolerant landscape design and water conservation. Get in touch with us today by calling our office at (559) 651-2333.
Reasons to Work with Rainscape
- Over 40 years’ experience serving the San Joaquin Valley
- Customer satisfaction is our number-one priority
- Specialists in water conservation and drought-tolerant designs
- Full-service commercial and residential landscaping
- One of the largest landscaping companies in the region
Our Landscaping & Irrigation Sprinkler Services
At Rainscape, we are well versed in virtually all types of landscape design, including hardscaping and sprinkler supplies. Our popular services include:
- Commercial Landscaping
- Residential Landscaping
- Drainage Systems
- Public Works
- Irrigation Sprinkler Systems
- Landscaping Consultations
- Landscaping Designs
- And More
To start your landscaping project, contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our team is ready to put decades of experience in the business to work for you!
AND REMEMBER……..VISALIA is now on SPRING watering schedule and limited to the following days, times, and durations:
Addresses ending in ODD numbers, water on Saturdays
Addresses ending in EVEN numbers, water on Sundays
Watering Times and Duration
- Water before 10:00 am or after 8:00 pm on your watering day.
- Watering duration is limited to a maximum of 30 minutes per station per day. Multiple short cycles are recommended. Irrigation systems using very low-flow drip-type irrigation when no emitter produces more than four (4) gallons of water per hour and micro-sprinklers using less than 14 gallons per hour are exempt from these duration restrictions, but are still subject to the water day requirements.
- Excessive runoff is prohibited.
Exceptions to Watering Schedule
- Supervised testing, adjusting, or repairing of irrigation systems is allowed any time for no more than five (5) minutes per station with official City of Visalia signage notifying the public of the testing.
- Watering or irrigating shrubs and trees, or vegetation intended for human consumption, is allowed by use of an attended hand-held bucket or similar container, or an attended hand-held hose equipped with a positive shut-off nozzle or device. This exception does not apply to watering of lawns.